Monday, January 8th: Tours from 8am-10am and 5-7pm
Tuesday, May 7th: Caregiver Information Meeting - 6-7pm
Monday, August 12th and Tuesday, August 13th: ESI Screening, Bus Information & Supply Drop Off - 7:30am-4:00pm (appointments will be scheduled)
Tuesday, August 27th: Caregiver Orientation Meeting
TIPS FOR COMPLETING ONLINE REGISTRATION:
• To enroll in four-year-old kindergarten (K4) in the 2024-25 school year, students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2024 and be a resident of Glendale or River Hills.
• When starting the registration, keep the application number for your records. You will be able to start and stop the registration process as needed.
• Morning and afternoon placement for K4 is determined by geographical location of the student’s primary residence.
For the 2024-25 School Year:
• If your home is north of Mill Rd -AM Session
• If your home is south of Mill Rd - PM Session
• Anyone living ON Mill Rd is included with the students North of Mill Rd and will be AM
We want to work with you to ensure you are successful when navigating the online enrollment process. Families will register online by clicking on the link below. You will receive an email confirmation once you have successfully registered. If you have additional questions or need assistance with completing your application, please contact our District Registrar, April Jordan,